Sunday, January 29, 2012

January 26 -30 - Grounded in Texas

Sterling and I parted ways when we made it back to the United States a few days ago. He went to Las Cruces to see family and friends from his college days there. I'm sitting in Burger King for several days now in Port Isabel and South Padre Island, Texas waiting for a brake job. Not everything about traveling is glamorous. Roberts Automotive opens at 9:00 am Monday morning and I'm the first appointment of the day! Yeah!

I've spent the weekend planning, dreaming and thinking about the folk art wall I hope to build when I get home. Looking at thousands of pictures of folk art and walls.

Sterling and I will hook up together and join my other son Emerson for Mardi Gras and the trip home. Look forward to taking in lots of museums in Washington & NYC and working on seeing some more folk artists in SC, NC & Maryland - will keep you all posted once we get on the road again.

Until then - +PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment